At Alshaya we are pleased to make thousands of job offers every year, and we look forward to welcoming successful candidates to our growing business.
Here are some important facts you need to know about our processes, so you can always be sure that your job offer is genuine.
1. The Alshaya recruitment team only offer jobs to people who have:
a) applied for roles through this website (careers.alshaya.com)
b) been through a successful face to face interview process (we never offer jobs based just on online interviews)
2. We never ask candidates to give personal information such as date of birth, address, passport details, bank details, etc
3. We never ask candidates to pay fees or send us money at any point during the recruitment process.
4. You always deal directly with us. We do not ask candidates to connect with other companies or individuals as part of the recruitment process (eg. lawyers, bank officials, travel agencies, courier companies, visa/immigration agencies, etc).
5. All communication will come to you from an official ‘@alshaya.com’ email address.
Here's what to look out for
• Use common sense – if an offer seems too good to be true, it probably is!
• If you think an offer is not genuine:
• Do not contact the original sender
• Do not provide personal information
• Do not fulfil any requests for payment